Monday 21 February 2011

Some inside stories the person don


Counter-attack degree to see the other party attack degree
Sheep city evening newspaper:Does someone feel whether that you are on the way of doing can slightly make a change, for example tolerate to the some words of some person?Report to tolerate to the some medium persons and its?
Square boatman:My backstroke degree is the attack degree that sees the other party.Is a bit artificial I or my family is Yao, I will courageously rise backstroke.Some persons who is almost the whole publication editorial department all come to deal with me, I the medium that can list as the hostility to them.Some inside stories the person don,t know beside, will think that I divided too much.
Sheep city evening newspaper:Beat a leave one matter seem to be forever to also beat not over, since time-consuming hard to tackle again fee money, and tree a lot of enemies, had to once think some even have a constructive way?

No comments:

Post a Comment